- Enjoy complimentary wireless high-speed internet during your stay at MA’s SHED.
- Cell phone coverage is limited; smart phones with wireless calling capability work best to make phone calls from the property.
Linens and things …
- Bedding provided for 12 beds
- Bath towels/washcloths are provided for 12 guests
- Fully furnished kitchen includes dishes, pots and pans, silverware, necessary kitchen gadgets (corkscrew and bottle opener!)
- Kitchen linens provided
- Onsite washer and dryer (detergent provided)
Fun and (s)more!
- Two Satellite TVs
- Hard sand-packed beach area
- Private dock and boat lift
- Gas Grill
- Picnic Table
- Poker Table
- Fish-cleaning station
- Campfire ring (wood included)
- Large yard, perfect for yard games!
World Class Fishing
Lake Vermilion is home to some of the best fishing in Minnesota!
Bring a boat or catch walleye dinner right from the dock
The public boat launch and Birch Point Marine are just down the road from the property
Not from the area? Consider booking an experience with a local guide (suggestions listed in our FAQ section)
The best snowmobiling in Minnesota
The Lake Vermilion Area is home to hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails kept in top shape by local snowmobile clubs. Take a day trip to Ely or a shorter jaunt to Tower or Cook to grab food at one of the fabulous local restaurants.
Find links to local restaurants and a trail map in the FAQ section.
We look forward to hosting you at MA’s SHED!